- WiFi Mode for Longer Range: Built-in Bluetooth to WiFi range extension.
- Standalone Mode: Cook without the use of your smart phone.
- Multiple Probes: 4 numbered probes with dual temperature sensors in each probe.
- Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Estimates how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- 4 probe clips included.
- Dual temperature sensors monitor internal meat temperature and ambient temperature around the meat.
- Max internal temp. limit: 212°F.
- Max ambient temp. limit: 527°F.
- Accurate to ±1°F.
- Stainless steel construction, ceramic ambient end.
- Natural, sustainable bamboo construction.
- 4x AA batteries (included).
- Micro-USB port option to power the Block without AA batteries.
*Micro-USB connection does not charge AA batteries. Micro-USB cable not included.
- iOS, version 14 and above.
- Android, version 8.0 and above.
How it works
Become a master chef in just a few simple steps.
Any cooker? Anywhere.
Grill, rotisserie, smoker, oven, air fryer...
There’s a whole lot more to love.
The bestselling kitchen tool is the pioneer in cutting edge technology and innovation.
The Block connects to your WiFi network so you can monitor the cook on your phone within your WiFi network.
Leave the Block close to the cooker when you're cooking, to maintain the Bluetooth connection the probe(s).
Four Numbered Probes
With 4 identifiable probes, you'll be able to nail that perfect steak, mouthwatering chicken, rack of lamb, and juicy pork chop all in one cook. Feast on.
Probe clips included.
More "you time"
No more constantly opening the grill or oven and checking on your food. Focus on more important stuff while we watch your cook for you.
Modern Design Aesthetics
The sleek, stainless steel probe is housed in a sleek, bamboo charger. Behind the kickstand, you have the option of micro USB charging so you can save the AA batteries, useful for those long brisket cooks.
Standalone mode allows you to set up and monitor the cook all on the touch panel, eliminating the need for your phone. Especially useful when you're out camping or anywhere you don't have WiFi.
Frequently asked questions
MEATER Block allows you to monitor the cook within your WiFi network. With Standalone mode, you can set up and monitor the cook all on the touch panel, eliminating the need for your phone.
Orders placed on a business day (Monday-Friday) generally ship within 1-2 business days. Orders processed on the weekend will ship on Monday or Tuesday, depending on our volume. Business days do not include weekends or national holidays.
If a product purchased through our online store does not meet your expectations, you may contact us to facilitate a return for refund within 30 days of purchase. The date on your sales receipt is the date of purchase unless otherwise informed. You will be refunded by the same method in which you paid. After 30 days, please refer to our warranty policy for product and service issues. Returned products must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories (including all product manuals/instructions). Any product that has been misused or that shows any signs of extensive use will not be returned or exchanged.
- Guaranteed Low Price: Buy on meater.com and you can be absolutely sure you're getting the best price. On top of that, we offer exclusive discounts and promotions. Because we're like you, we love deals.
- Authentic Products: No knockoffs, no wannabes, no copycats. You're getting a genuine MEATER product.
- Fast Shipping: Once your order is placed, your MEATER is in process to ship out in 1-2 business days. We're just as excited as you to get cooking with MEATER!
- Dedicated Customer Support: As an in-house MEATER customer happiness team, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you with any questions about your order or product.